How is it July already? The year is half over, and not that we need a reminder, but Christmas is right around the corner! Anyway, enough of that nonsense. The Fourth of July is probably one of my favorite holidays because it happens in the middle of summer. Which means BBQ’s, picnics, pool parties – you name it!
This American flag fruit platter is the perfect addition to that sweet BBQ spread. Everyone will be guaranteed to love it. It’s super easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients.
Here’s how to make the American flag fruit platter:
American Flag Fruit Platter
- 18 oz Blueberries
- 1 lb Strawberries Sliced (You can use other red fruit if you want. Example: raspberries, watermelon etc.)
- 6.5 oz White chocolate covered pretzels I used 2 of the 3.25 oz bags
- Wash the blueberries and strawberries.
- Put blueberries in a small bowl and place in the upper left corner of the platter.
- Slice the strawberries and place them in 2 lines. Leaving a space between the rows.
- Place your chocolate covered pretzels in between the strawberry rows.
- Done. You're all set!