Buffalo chicken wraps - lower in calories than a sandwich but the same filling! Zesty buffalo sauce and cool ranch make these wraps super delicious. Serve with a side of carrots and celery for extra veggies! I made my wraps simple:
- Grilled chicken
- Burrito size tortilla
Note: These wraps can be made in like 5 minutes, but it takes about 15 minutes to grill the chicken, chop it, and toss it in buffalo sauce. If you are tight on time, you can sub out the fresh grilled chicken for rotisserie or another premade chicken.
If you make these Buffalo Chicken Wraps, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
20-Minute Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and either chopped or shredded
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- optional: carrots and celery served on the side
- Cook chicken thoroughly. Chop or shred the chicken. Toss in buffalo sauce.
- Layout the tortillas and fill the middle evenly with chicken, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and drizzle ranch on top.
- Roll up the tortilla burrito-style - fold in the sides, then roll.