Dips! They are the easiest things to whip up last minute and always enjoyable at a summer outing. This 7-layer dip is a no-bake recipe that features a cute flag design on top - that is perfect for the Fourth of July. It is best served with tortilla chips because it's similar to taco dip. Enjoy!
7-Layer Flag Dip
- 1 can Non Fat refried beans 14 oz
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 jar Red Salsa
- 1 bag Shredded lettuce
- 1 ½ cups Guacamole
- 1 pkg Reduced Fat Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 can Black beans 14oz, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- In an 8x8 pan, spread the refried beans in an even layer.
- Top the beans with an even layer of sour cream.
- Top the sour cream with an even layer of salsa.
- Top the salsa with an even layer of shredded lettuce.
- Top the shredded lettuce with an even layer of guacamole.
- Top the guacamole with an even layer of cheese.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a straight lines across the top layer of cheese. Make sure to alternate with straight lines of cheese to make the flag stripes.
- Place strained black beans at the top left corner and shape them into a square.
- Note: best served with Tortilla chips.