If you are looking for delicious dessert ideas but are pressed on time, try this 25-minute Caramel Apple Roll-up recipe! The roll-ups taste just like apple pie and the caramel drizzle doesn’t disappoint.
Everything in this dessert is store-bought: the tortillas, the apple pie filling, and the caramel sauce. Even though the roll-ups are technically “homemade”, buying everything from the store allows you extra time to relax and enjoy your dessert. The recipe makes about 8-10 roll-ups. Refrigerate them in an airtight container for about 2 days before they become too soggy.
If you make these Caramel Apple Roll-ups, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Caramel Apple Roll-ups
- 8 flour tortillas
- 5 oz caramel sauce
- 20 oz Apple Pie Filling
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9×13" dish and set aside.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Chop the pie filling into small pieces.
- Spread tortilla with a thin layer of caramel sauce down the middle.
- Spread the diced apple filling over the caramel sauce.
- Roll the tortilla and place in the greased dish.
- Brush the tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.