It’s the most wonderful time of the year! December is full of holiday cheer and parties. And of course what pairs better with a festive party than a signature holiday cocktail. Disney Pink Adventures and I are at it again this month bringing you a themed Cocktail that tastes like you are on a beach vacation.
Santa Mickey Cocktail is made by layering different alcohol and mixers to give you that Santa vibe with the red and white! The bottom layer is the rum and piña colada mix. The top layer is Sprite, grenadine, and vodka mixed together. The consistency of the 2 liquids will layer naturally.
Tips for this cocktail:
- The key ingredient is PASSION FRUIT MALIBU RUM. It brings the entire taste full circle.
- Dip your glasses in sugar before assembling.
- Make sure you put the bottom layer in the glass first. Then use a shaker to mix the top layer. Pour it over the bottom layer and don’t forget the ice!
- When presenting your cocktails it is ok to let them sit separately. It adds a nice festive touch to any party table, but when you are getting ready to drink the cocktail, make sure to mix it up. The taste is much better when mixed!
Santa Mickey Cocktail
- 1½ oz cherry vodka you can use regular vodka if you prefer
- 1½ oz passion fruit rum
- 2 oz Sprite
- 2 oz piña colada mix
- 1 tbsp grenadine
- sugar and lemon juice for rims of glasses
Prepare the glasses
- Dip the rims in lemon juice and then dipping in sugar.
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Add the rum to each glass followed by the piña colada mix
- Add the sprite, grenadine and vodka to a shaker. Shake well to combine.
- Pour that mixture over the bottom layer
- Serve and enjoy!