Dairy-free chocolate pudding that is paleo and vegan-friendly? HECK YES! This recipe for Chocolate Avocado Pudding is the creamiest chocolate pudding ever. And you would never know it’s made from a handful of healthy ingredients – cause it’s that good!
This recipe is made by throwing all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blending together until smooth. It takes literally 5 minutes and can last up to 5 days in the fridge.
If you make this delicious dessert pudding, let me know! Comment below or tag @thathangrygurl on Instagram.
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 avocados peeled and pitted
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth (about 1-3 minutes).
- Serve or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.