I am a sucker for Oreos, but I am an even bigger sucker for cheesecake! My go-to was always this Jell-O No Bake Oreo Dessert Mix but then I decided I wanted to make a homemade version, without the premade box. So, I whipped up this quick 15-minute no-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe and it tasted even better than the Jell-O kind.
The only ingredients called for are Oreos, cream cheese, Cool Whip, butter, and sugar. You even make the delicious Oreo cookie crust yourself using just Oreos and melted butter! Below are a few tips for my no-bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Even though you can throw this cheesecake together in 15 minutes, you will need to refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours.
- Make sure the cold ingredients are at room temp before attempting to mix together - this will ensure the texture of the filling is creamy with no lumps.
- Buy some extra Oreo cookies for decorating! You will use one package on the crust and filling alone - so why not have extra.
Let me know how your no-bake Oreo Cheesecake turns out! Leave a comment below or tag @thathangrygurl on Instagram.
- 48 Oreos 1 package
- 32 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz Cool Whip or whipped cream
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla imitation
- Crush all Oreos in a large Ziploc bag. Reserve ⅓ crumbs to go in cheesecake and to sprinkle on top.
- Mix with butter and press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Fold in whipped cream and some of the reserved chopped cookies. Spoon over crust.
- Top with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.