Easy, peasy Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos! From start to finish in under 12 minutes! My nachos were made with shredded taco-seasoned chicken, black beans, and melted cheese served over tortilla chips and topped with salsa and sour cream.
I made a whole pan for my boyfriend and me to eat one night, and we almost ate the whole thing in one sitting - sorry we're not sorry! I promise you, if you make these for your next get together, people will be begging you to make more.
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- 2 Taco seasoned Chicken breasts shredded
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese divided
- 1 can black beans 15 oz can
- sour cream
- Optional: guacamole
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread half the tortilla chips evenly over the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some shredded chicken, half the beans and 1 cup cheese evenly over the tops of chips.
- Repeat layers 1 more time ending with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings.