Easy, peasy Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos! From start to finish in under 12 minutes! My nachos were made with shredded taco-seasoned chicken, black beans, and melted cheese served over tortilla chips and topped with salsa and sour cream.
I made a whole pan for my boyfriend and me to eat one night, and we almost ate the whole thing in one sitting - sorry we're not sorry! I promise you, if you make these for your next get together, people will be begging you to make more.
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
Seasoned shredded chicken over tortilla chips with black beans and lots of cheese topped with salsa and guacamole.
- 2 Taco seasoned Chicken breasts shredded
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese divided
- 1 can black beans 15 oz can
- sour cream
- Optional: guacamole
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread half the tortilla chips evenly over the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some shredded chicken, half the beans and 1 cup cheese evenly over the tops of chips.
- Repeat layers 1 more time ending with the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings.
Leave a Reply