Feeling bloated after the Fourth of July? Want a good cleanse without skimping on flavor? This Detox Kale Salad is full of fresh vegetables and gives your body nutrients to detox your system after all that BBQ and alcohol. It’s healthy and nourishing made with whole, real ingredients tossed in a light dressing.
You can choose to make your own dressing ( I will put the recipe below) or if you are short on time, you can buy one of these 2 at the store. My boyfriend loves the apple one, but I prefer Asian sesame.
If you make this Detox Salad, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Detox Kale Salad
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2-3 heads Broccoli
- 3-4 Kale
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1 bag shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 handful Dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 handful Shaved almonds
- Chop all the veggies very small and add to a big bowl.
- Top the veggies with dried cranberries, shaved almonds and the dressing.
- Toss until everything is coated in dressing. Note: it will be a very light coating.
- For better flavor, allow to refrigerate for 1-2 hours so the dressing blends in for enhanced flavor.