Meal Prep can be a little time consuming, especially on Sunday's when you are just counting down the hours until you have to go back to work. And it is easy to just skip doing it. But, meal prep has a huge payoff during the week because, with it, you won't be thinking about what to make for lunch/dinner or spending all night in the kitchen cooking.
This Meal Prep Chicken and Brussels recipe is simple, healthy and only takes 35 minutes to prep and cook. You literally just season the chicken breasts, cut and season the Brussel sprouts and cook in the oven on a sheet pan for 25 minutes. That's it. It's really that simple.
If you make the Meal Prep Chicken and Brussels, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Meal Prep Chicken and Brussels
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash the Brussel sprouts. Cut the stems off and cut in half lengthwise. Put in a bowl and set aside.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with the seasoning of your choice. **I seasoned with Weber Grill Creations Kick'n Chicken Seasoning and Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
- Put the chicken breasts on a sheet pan.
- Add olive oil to the bowl of Brussel sprouts with salt and pepper to taste, toss to coat.
- Add the Brussel sprouts in a single layer to another sheet pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken and Brussel sprouts. Then cook for the remaining 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
- Once the Brussel sprouts are browned, they can be removed.
- Transfer into containers and store in the fridge.