It is National dessert day, so Disney Pink Adventures and I want to encourage all of you to all indulge your sweet tooth into this delicious S'mores dip inspired by Sully from Monsters, Inc.
This recipe is a 20-minute dessert that is easy to make, only requires 4 ingredients and can be a fun activity for kids to help with! For this recipe, you will need:
- jumbo marshmallows
- mini chocolate chips
- blue/purple sugar crystal sprinkles
- graham crackers (for dipping, of course!)
The steps are as follows: take the marshmallows (cut in half), dip in the sugar crystals, and place on top of the chocolate chips (placing the colors in Sully fur pattern.) Bake for 7 minutes, or until the marshmallows are starting to carmelize on top. Then use the graham crackers for dipping. It's that SIMPLE!
Monsters, Inc. S'mores Dip
- 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg jumbo marshmallows
- blue and purple sugar crystal sprinkles
- graham crackers broken into pieces for dipping
- Cover the bottom of your baking dish with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Cut your marshmallows in half, evenly.
- Using a small bowl of water, slightly dip the top of each marshmallow and cover the majority of the marshmallows in blue sugar sprinkles. Make sure to dip a few marshmallows in purple sugar sprinkles for Sully’s spots.
- Place each of the marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips, lining them up across the dish following Sully's fur pattern.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 minutes or until the marshmallows start to carmelize on top.
- Dip your graham crackers into your S’mores Dip and enjoy!