My boyfriend is a huge fan of tacos. If he could, he would eat them every day. So, I try to make sure I have lots of varieties in the repertoire to switch it up. These Roasted Cauliflower Tacos are a healthier swap for meat tacos and are so good yet simple to make.
You make these by roasting cauliflower in the oven or air fryer with taco seasoning. Then the base is a small corn tortilla with vegetarian refried beans. The toppings are red cabbage, mango, and avocado. The best thing about tacos is that they are customizable based on your preferences.
If you make these Roasted Cauliflowers Tacos, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- taco seasoning to coat the cauliflower in
- 8 corn tortillas
- 15oz can Vegetarian refried beans
- 1 avocado diced
- ½ cup red cabbage sliced
- ½ cup Mango diced
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, mix cauliflower with olive oil and taco seasoning. Toss to coat evenly.
- Pour the cauliflower in a single layer onto the aluminum foil baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cauliflower is roasted.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, toast each tortilla, warm the refried beans, and dice the avocado and mango.
- When cauliflower is done, assemble your tacos and enjoy!