Kicking off my first Hangry Gurl Smoothie week with this glowing skin smoothie, perfect for breakfast! This Blueberry, Banana and Avocado Smoothie is deliciously blended together and promotes healthy, glowing skin. The ingredients included are:
- Spinach and blueberries. Rich in antioxidants which remove toxins from the body.
- Banana. High in fiber which helps fight inflammation.
- Avocado, flax, and almonds. Healthy fats that help keep skin moisturized.
For a thicker smoothie, add ice. For a thinner smoothie, add more almond milk. Sidenote: my smoothie is browner because I added more spinach than blueberries. So depending on your ratio, the color may be browner or more purple.
If you make this glowing skin smoothie, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Blueberry, Banana and Avocado Smoothie
- ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana
- ½ avocado
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in your blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.