Salads are always a go-to when you need a quick, nutritious meal on the table. This Strawberry Spinach Salad is healthy, low-cal, and simple to make. You can prep and cook this salad in 20 minutes!
Loaded with sweet summer strawberries, grilled chicken, fresh avocado and some nuts - it's flavor-packed! I love that this salad is customizable to whatever you want or whatever you have on hand.
You can use any type of vinaigrette for the dressing. I used this Crisp Apple Honey Vinaigrette and it paired perfectly with all the other components in the bowl. Filled with protein, fiber, and healthy fats this Strawberry Spinach Salad is sure to be your new favorite summer recipe!
If you make my Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 2 chicken breasts chopped
- 2 pkg spinach
- 1 lb strawberries washed and sliced
- shaved almonds
- chopped pecans
- 2 avocados sliced
- crumbled feta cheese optional
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook the chicken thoroughly about 7 minutes on both sides. Let it cool for a few minutes and then chop into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach, sliced strawberries, avocados, chopped pecans, shaved almonds, and chopped chicken.
- If serving immediately, then pour the dressing in and toss to mix. If not serving immediately, then put the dressing in a separate container and save for later.
- Optional: Top with feta cheese.
Leave a Reply