When National Tequila Day is in the middle of the week, in the middle of hot July, how do you celebrate? You could grab a classic margarita or you can shake things up and make Tequila Sunrise Poptails! They only require 4 ingredients and a popsicle mold. A nice, refreshing boozy popsicle to enjoy on a hot, summer evening – sounds perfect to me!
If you make the Tequila Sunrise Poptails, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Tequila Sunrise Poptails
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 lb fresh pineapple pureed
- ½ cup tequila silver
- ¼ cup grenadine
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl or large mixing cup.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of grenadine into each well.
- Fill popsicle wells ¾ way up with the pineapple mixture.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours until frozen. To get your popsicles out of the mold, run warm water on the outside until you are able to gently slide the popsicles out.