Summertime is coming to an end, but poptails can be enjoyed at any time! Who doesn't love a boozy popsicle! These Vodka Lemonade Poptails don't need much of an explanation and are literally the easiest thing to make. These poptails only require a popsicle mold, vodka, and lemonade. (I added raspberries for flavor and a pretty picture.) The easy recipe is below!
If you make the Vodka Lemonade Poptails, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Vodka Lemonade Poptails
- 2 tablespoon vodka
- 1 ½ cups lemonade
- ¼ cup raspberries chopped
- In a measuring cup, mix the lemonade and vodka together.
- Place a spoonful of raspberries in the popsicle mold.
- Pour the vodka lemonade mixture to the top of the mold.
- Freeze for 1 hour then add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 3-5 more hours.