Afternoon snack cravings are the worst! There is nothing like sitting at your desk, in between lunchtime and when you get to clock out, and you get these hunger pains. It’s like all you want to do is grab whatever is laying around and just gorge. I have often found that if I actually plan out my snacks for the week, as I do for my meals, it alleviates the time and energy I have to put forth in the afternoon to find healthy snacks.
Yogurt and granola is always a good snack to have on hand, but these frozen bites make life so much easier when you can just grab and go. It only takes 5 minutes to assemble then you pop them in the freezer for a few hours! You can make these on Sunday and have enough bites to last you the whole week! They also are a great breakfast option if you are in a rush.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be hard or time-consuming and these yogurt and granola bites prove that. If you make these Yogurt and Granola Bites, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Yogurt and Granola Bites
- 1 container greek yogurt I used Vanilla but you can use any flavor
- ½ cup granola
- fresh berries I used raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. You can use whatever you'd like.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Add enough granola to cover the bottom of each cup.
- Then, fill the cups with greek yogurt until almost at the top of the cups.
- Add fresh berries on the tops.
- Freeze 1-3 hours or until the yogurt is hardened.
- Store in a freezer bag in the freezer for easy grab and go breakfast/snack. (Stays fresh for about a week in freezer)