Get your veggies and protein first thing in the morning with this Almond Chai Green Smoothie. Ready in minutes and bursting with chai spices - this smoothie is one of my favorites!
The chai spices are what makes this smoothie different from all the other green smoothies around. It adds the right amount of flavor to take away the leafy spinach taste but blends nicely overall with all the other ingredients. You truly feel like you are drinking a chai tea latte - but healthier!
If you make this Almond Chai smoothie, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Almond Chai Green Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop almond butter
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Add ice for a creamier texture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.