THIS STRAWBERRY, BANANA AND GREEN TEA SMOOTHIE is everything! I mean it! It has everything you need to get a healthy boost in the morning: Protein, carbs, healthy fat, antioxidants, and a fat burner! The ease and simplicity of this smoothie will make your mornings a breeze when trying to figure out what to eat.
Just throw everything in a blender with ice and in under 5 minutes, you have a well-balanced, weight loss breakfast option. Ingredients:
- green tea
- greek yogurt
- flax seeds
- honey (to taste)
Note: this recipe yields 2 servings so you could use the extra one for an afternoon pick me up.
If you make this weight loss smoothie, please let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @thathangrygurl.
Strawberry, Banana and Green Tea Smoothie
- ½ banana
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 cups green tea
- 1 teaspoon honey (to taste)
- Drop all the fruit and flaxseed into the blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add the green tea, yogurt, and honey and blend until you get the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or keep in the freezer in an airtight container for later.